On our app, users:
- Join a fitness challenge with others. The challenge costs money, and has a goal to reach.
- Work towards reaching the goal and verifying it with a fitness tracker.
- Get their money back, plus money from losers evenly distributed to winners.
- Colm joins "Weekend Walkers" and pays $20.
- Colm walks 30 minutes a day on Saturday + Sunday and verifies it with Strava.
- Colm gets $20 back plus an extra $5 from the losers.
People use our app to reach their fitness goals, not to make a living. Since money is involved, this is a very common misconception.
Features Live Today
- IOS Health, Google Fit, Strava, Garmin, and Fitbit Integrations
- Walking, Running, and Steps Challenges
- In-app accounting software
- Paypal Integration
Features Coming soon
Check out our Roadmap.Roadmap